Monday, July 6, 2009

Its the little things....

The longer i am around the more i come to realise that it is the little things that make the world go around.....

* Illicit boxes of chocolates given as gifts that sweeten up your life!
* Waking up to the smell of beyond successful cheese bread. Hurray for my fantastic bread maker and its great timer. This is seriously the best kitchen appliance I have ever bought. Not like so many others that are just gathering dust.
* The amazing fact that my kids actually look healthy for a change! Please let the germs find them unpalatable!!!! I am so sick of dispensing medication.
* The crochet that i did last night after the little W's were sleeping. I managed to do three granny squares. They are lacy, soft and pure white in the softest baby wool.
* The fact that my body finally seems to be managing to cope with the iciness of winter.
* G making me a secret gift that he will not show me and is hidden in his cupboard. I was told that he made it especially for me but that it is a Christmas present. So i have to be patient! Wise kid! Go figure.

Hoping that you did not have a maniac Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. What lovely little things to share- And you're absolutely right that those are what truly count. :)

    ReplyDelete