Monday, November 23, 2009

Dragon lady



Yup, thats me.  I like to think that i am pretty sane most of the time, get along with people most of the time, even like people most of the time.  But every now and then, i get the distinct impression that actually most people are oxgyen thieves.  Morons.  Idiots.  Belong to a secret club on how to be a dumbass.  The one that i didnt quite get into to.  Thankfully.

Today was one of those days.  Thankfully it was work idiots so at least at 4pm, i could frantically drive away from the asylum and the madness did not follow me home.  Actually i feel much better about my family when i see how normal we all are..  I dont think some people could have pissed me off more today if they tried! 

The thing to remember at moments like this is that you are perfectly sane and the rest of the bloody world has a problem, then find some friends who think like you and get together and commiserate bitterly how messed up everyone is.  I was able to get together with two great girls this afternoon and have coffee and BITCH!  Which made it all feel much better! 

So i think that i may just make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment