- Packing four suitcases with clothes for any eventuality.
- Packing food for the first couple of days including the biscuits i had baked for the trip and all the staples such as coffee, tea, sugar, salt etc.
- Packing toiletries for all of us.
- Packing every medication, plaster etc that you can possibly think of ... just in case.
- Packing costumes, beach mats, beach toys, sunscreen etc.
- Freezing drinks, getting snacks and games together for the road.\
- Getting out a new craft project for the trip.
- Kindly harassing DH to do his bit such as sorting out the car and trailer, when i really wanted to scream: "Have you taken any notice of how much i have bloody done today? Now get off the couch and do your bloody bit!".
I had to:
- Hide the easter eggs in the garden for the easter egg hunt.
- Supervise the easter egg hunt so that the little W got a chance to find some eggs.
- Share out the easter eggs found.
- Put out the easter egg bags.
- Get out the easter eggs and toys for tomorrow morning while my kids were in the bath!
Now it is nearly bedtime. Everything is ready although i am still wandering around and sticking last minute items into the bags. I am tired but positive. I am looking forward to sinking my toes into the warm sand and watching the blue Indian ocean wash over my feet.