Thursday, January 21, 2010

Treading water

Ever have one of those weeks when you feel like a duck treading water?  You seem to be doing a lot of movement, frantically swimming and yet you seem to be getting nowhere.  It was one of those weeks where dometic life was crazy.  Thankfully work was managable. 

I am so grateful that tomorrow is friday and i have a weekend ahead of me.  I really need some time where i can focus and do something visualy achievable.  I have some crafting in mind.  Actually my bum on my chair with some sewing and mindless rot on tv sounds great.

So this is just a short and sweet post to say:
  • i am alive.
  • i have made 5 lunches, found lost school shoes, gone to two parent teachers meetings, sorted out all the extra murals, cooked, covered books, fed, bathed and done numerous other domestic tasks.
  • And did i mention...... I am alive!
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment