Thursday, August 13, 2009

And i feel fine!




Hurray, i have beaten the germs! I feel like a gladiator!

Spring is in the air, the sun is shining, the sky is blue. I love African summer's. There is something so magical about living here, with the heat, promise shimmery skies. It is amazing what good the last two days of self care have done for me.

And all my monkeys are well. The littlest one is pictured above, jumping from his table onto my couch..... The joy of boys. So sure, i am now officially on first name basis with my doctor after seeing him every week, but the point is we are all better and well.

I have dug up my huge cross stitch UFO and am busy working on it. I will share some pictures soon. I have also started a crochet shawl.... which is completely wonderfully irrational considering that it is almost spring. But it was cute and when i looked at it I felt all motherly , domestic goddess in a Victorian manner and i could not resist!

Good wishes to you all,
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment