Thursday, July 1, 2010

Winter blues

I have been trying so hard to be positive this winter.
I am not winning.
The cold sucks.
I hate waking up and getting out of bed in the morning.
I hate waking the kids up in the morning.
I would only like winter if i were in bed.
Permanently.
Aint going to happen girl!
:(
I need summer.
I really need summer.
I am currently wearing more items of clothing then i can count on my fingers.
Which is not normal.
Really.
I dream of sunshine.
And green grass.
I even dream of getting up to go to gym before work in the morning.
Which is just sad really.
I only have two months left of this.
Which is a really long time, no matter how you look at it.
So if you are lucky enough to have any sunshine.
Please enjoy it for me.
In the meantime i will go and console myself by having more hot Milo.
Which is just making me fat.
Make that fatter.

Al

No comments:

Post a Comment