Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shhhh.... its weekend!

What a crazy three day week. Instead of it being quiet i feel like i have squeezed five days into three! I am looking forward to this weekend, although it is looking like a busy one. We have a guest from East London visiting so we will be showing him the JHB sites.

On the creative side i have bought much too much fabric (wonderful!) and made three pj's for the boys. I have cut out my pj's, so just need to sew them up. I got the boys school photos back today and they are absolutely amazing. So more scrapbooking due. I need time, time, time! Its crazy!

But i did have a wonderful gift today.... a quick slip out from work for coffee with my best friend. It reminded me how friendship, especially old friendship can keep you spiritually alive. I am also thinking of another old friend, Pam tonight. She is in Ireland and i am missing her terribly. Would love to have a chat right now!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, busy or slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment