Monday, April 20, 2009

Allison signing in.

I have been threatening to set up a blog forever and today i have finally done it. That's the joy of being off work and having ten thousand other things to do. It will force you to do the strangest things. I dont know what i really want to do with this blog except share some of me. So who am I?
I am a strange creature indeed! A wife. A mother to two boys, aged two and five. A working mother who dreams of being a stay at home mom but knows that she could not really survive being at home. One day i want to change the world, the next i wish that i was a martha stewart / stepford wife. Ahhh.. the confusion of womanhood. I love the boardroom and the kitchen! I love to craft... cross stitch, embroidery, crochet and scrapbooking. I love to read and have far too many books at home. I love to cook and bake but hate producing suppers in twenty minutes after work.

So i really dont know what will come out of this but join me on the journey and lets see..........

Right now i need to get out of my Pj's and begin to sort out things for our holiday road trip that we are embarking on tomorrow. In a fit of insanity we decided to take the two boys in a 400km holiday via car to the Kruger national park game reserve. We will be stopping half way as i am already sceptical about entertaining my kids for 2 hours in a car. So tomorrow night we will stay in Waterval Boven at a cute place called Eagle guest farm and then off to Sabie.

Signing in and signing out. Welcome Handmade life to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment