Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Right now.......

  • Its raining again.  It never seems to end.  It has been raining on and off for the last 2 months.
  • I have a stove again.  A new shiny black one.  Now we are all holding thumbs that it bakes well this weekend.
  • Ms Peanut has grown in size, i swear in days and reassures with kicks on a daily basis.
  • We are off to supper with a friend who is alone on his birthday tonight.  Just because no-one should be alone on their birthday, dont you agree?
  • I have still done one solitary letter on my alphabet sampler.  Shame.  The situation must be remedied.
  • My maid got baby inspiration yesterday and set up my baby cot.  It brought back so many memories.  When i walked into my room and saw it there, i could not believe that Seth was four.  It seems like only yesterday that i was doing night vigil over that cot.
  • This week is crawling along and i really need a weekend.  Please?
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment